Tf2 seems to have some crash issues.

Ive noticed a crash in vphysics.dll

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eric van Beesten
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:05 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Strange TF2 memory crash

The last couple of days I'm getting strange tf2 server crashes.

I'm running windows 2003 with the latest updates and a 24 original (no 32
crack) tf2 server. I can run tf2 for like 1 day stable. After that the
server is crashing and ill get a error like:

---------

Application popup: srcds.exe - Application Error : The instruction at
"0x0d7212e3" referenced memory at "0x000001ad". The memory could not be
"read".

Click on OK to terminate the program

----------

I cannot tell when the problem accurse, because restarting the server every
evening doesn't help. This is btw the only problem I getting this message.
The other programs I'm running on the server are running fine. This problem
accurse sinds the last weeks (think 3 weeks). Before that the server was
running fine for weeks.

Don't think it's a problem on the hardware side. Server is a quadcore with 3
gb memory.

Does anyone have the same problem or have a solution?

Greetz,

Eric