Well, anything can be done with SourceMod if you make the proper C++
extensions.

But I don't feel like writing hundreds of extensions, I just want to code :)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Woodrow
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 7:33 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Another command to crash servers. Fuckyay.

What can't be done through SourceMod?

Indeed it does have threaded sql implementations.
SourceBans already provides a ban system similar to yours, a command
blocker plugin could be written in 5 minutes and the stat tracking (or
what i've seen of it) would be relatively simple to implement.
We haven't had any requests for this sort of thing yet but if there ever
was a serious demand, I'm sure someone could write plugins for this.

pRED*