so the plugin logs disconnects/names/IPs/etc in a MySQL database? can it also
be used to ban?

--- On Sat, 6/14/08, bl4nkeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: bl4nkeh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [hlds] Another command to crash servers. Fuckyay.
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Date: Saturday, June 14, 2008, 10:50 PM

Just so you guys don't think I forgot all about this, I've finished the
plugin, but I'm testing it right now on one of my servers before
releasing it. If anyone wants to help out with the testing, go ahead and
send me a direct email and I'll send you a working copy. Keep in mind
that this is for SourceMod, so don't be expecting a generic server
addon, which I believe Voogru is using. It currently only supports
MySQL, but if enough people ask for a working SQLite version upon
release, I suppose I can make the plugin work for that as well.