I just wanted to get word out there so people would be aware that sites
like this still exist. This whole thing could easily be stopped if Valve
made it so when you change the email your account is associated with, it
would send a confirmation email to the original email. That way people
could just use the password recovery system instead of having to go
through Valve, just because the person who stole the account change the
account's email.