At least this isn't BF2, which was plagued with everything imaginable. And
they didn't even have a mailing list like this that had employee's
responding to questions and comments. I just started subscribing to this
mailing list, and I have to say its actually helps server administrators and
vavle to communicate on some type of public level.

Personally, I don't think its all that bad Q/A it with the community. I mean
honestly its probably for the best anyways, cause there are so many
different  server configurations out there.

---------
[EMAIL PROTECTED]