Umm,

Note** sv_search_key - lets you set up a server that can be found via
matchmaking, but only by people with a matching sv_search_key. This allows
you to set up a server you or your friends can play on and still use the
existing matchmaking lobby to set up avatars, difficulty, map, etc.

Where do my friends put this key into their end?

Patrick