----- Original Message -----
From: "Rick Payton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Imagine you're a GSP, and you have a customer who buys a 4 slot L4D
> server - since most GSP's charge per player slot, this would be the
> norm. Now, since the VS. mode is automatic, as a GSP you're going to
> potentially lose money (yes, 4 slots isn't much, but that's not the
> point) by "giving away" - uncontrollably at this time - 4 free slots.
>
> Unless you just charge everyone for 8 slots.
>
> Aside from THAT point, I too can't really see the point of making VS.
> and Co-Op only servers, since the players currently dictate what they're
> going to play via the voting system.

This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the
person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the
recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise
disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone +44 845 868 1337
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]