Several of the community members that play on my servers are getting
irritated that pubbers are vote kicking them even if there's really no
reason to do it.  It's a few friends playing together and don't want a
random person (our community members) to be on the server so they vote
kick.  Is there anything in place (admin mod or anything) that allows us to
put SteamID's on a whitelist?

For now, we're just kicking the people who vote kick.  Our servers are
clearly marked that they're our community servers and these people
votekicking blatantly don't realize who they're kicking.

Anyway, thanks for the help in advance. If there is nothing in place, I
request from Valve that they implement something in to the game to allow
this.

-turb0z