I have used the unlocker to get the scout achievements (all others were
"earned" by grinding in regular maps).
I have never used a fake clients plugin, nor will I ever.

The ONLY thing that gets you banned from any of my servers is
exploiting/hacking.
I don't care if you're spamming racial epithets on the mic, using porn sprays,
or killing your teammates.
That's what muting, disabling sprays, and kicking are for.

There is NOTHING else you can do to get yourself banned from my servers.

Everyone has a good time, and when there is a problem player, people simply
ignore/kick them.