From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 12:02 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] how does sv_downloadurl work?

Don't publicly share your downloadurl then? Plus it would be kind of
dumb to rip off someone else's content since you don't know what they
may or may not have, or you might delete something altogether. You
should also put a blank index file in each directory in your
downloadurl, so people can't snoop around and get a directory listing
(assuming directory listings are enabled, which they shouldn't be).