Premium is nice if you don't have the resources to run a perl daemon and the
remote database to run all your stats, but otherwise if you have the
resources it's nice to have it local. The only bad thing is that you have to
upgrade your website when they release an update as opposed to Hlstats doing
it...but that's fine with me. I have no problem running upgrade packages
every once in a while. Pretty easy really.

It doesn't use a terribly huge amount of resources, but yes...it can be
fairly intensive on an older box.

--
Cc2iscooL
Head Admin/Owner