The box was a Celeron 2.0 with 1GB. I can't remember exactly how many players
we were tracking, but I believe it was under 250,000. We had quite a few
websites running on the same box, though, so the stats may have just put it
over the edge. Once we removed them things were back to running like normal. We
were running 14 servers at the time.

Thank you,
Alec Sanger
P: 248.941.3813