*sigh* Last I heard, Robin was part of the TF2 Team.

"This is quite ironic, almost every VALVe employee has the special VALVe guns
(100% Crit, 15% speed, health, etc.) however they shitlist 5% of the
community for running an external idler."

No. Not almost EVERY VALVE EMPLOYEE will have it in the future. Yes,
the TF2 guys have them and until now, every employee pretty much had
them. But Robin said he would remove them from people who aren't
supposto have them (Non-TF2 Team Members).

Now, if you want to complain that the TF2 people have these weapons
and are coming into pub servers and causing them to empty in the
future, I will listen. Otherwise, you may want to restate your
position.