Hi Dan,

It looks like your binary files did not update properly.  You may simply
have to run the hldsupdatetool again to fix this, or you may need to
delete UCC.exe, all .dll files, and all .u files, then run the
hldsupdatetool.  Also, note that when trying to run the Open Beta,
always use the -beta command line when running the hldsupdatetool.

Please let us know if neither of those corrects the issue.

Thanks,
Dayle Flowers
Senior Programmer
Tripwire Interactive, LLC.