On 29/10/2009, at 1:37 PM, syate...@cfl.rr.com wrote:

> Wondered about that.  I noticed the names and thought they might be
> bots of some kind.  Thanks for the clarification.
>
> 3 servers running full all night!

I noticed this on a few of my servers to.

Sadly I don't think I'll put up more than the 9 servers I have
currently.  Word is spreading on the "hack" valve had to do to get
around Australian censorship laws.  Having zombies fade out before
they even hit the floor kills the mood of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCADuPYKM0&feature=player_embedded

Its early afternoon here though, they might pick up later tonight.

--
Matt Lyons
Content Administrator, games.on.net