So I've got a client saying that he wants to set his cl_interp to something
lower than 100, but the servers prevent him from changing it. I'll be honest, I
don't know a damn thing about this interp crap. So my questions are:

Will reducing the client interp cause a hit in performance? What are the
side-effects?
How the hell did I limit it to 100?
Do you limit your interp? What's yours at?

This is for TF2, btw.

Thank you,
Alec Sanger