Your servers are NOSTEAM anyway so why would you want to connect to Steam?

- voogru.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Zover Mirklo
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 4:08 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] [TF2] No Loadout.

Yeah auto-reconnection to loadout servers is broken since
soldier/demoman update. It looks like this in connection logs:
StartAutoReconnect() will start in 3 seconds
Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium,
68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
ConnectFailed('Connection Failed') (68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
StartAutoReconnect() will start in 4 seconds
Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium,
68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
ConnectFailed('Connection Failed') (68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
StartAutoReconnect() will start in 4 seconds
Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium,
68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
ConnectFailed('Connection Failed') (68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
StartAutoReconnect() will start in 3 seconds
Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium,
68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
ConnectFailed('Connection Failed') (68.142.91.34:27017, UDP)
StartAutoReconnect() will start in 5 seconds
Connect() starting connection (eNetQOSLevelMedium,
68.142.91.34:27017, TCP)
 Quoting ics : No no, this issue is Valve's doing right now. Last
night (or day where
 ever you live) there was maintenance at Steam. Since then, our
servers
 have losing connection to Steam by every hour and we have restarted
them
 multiple times to fix this issue. They do not connect back to Steam
at
 any point. Everything else (vac, steam master servers connect etc)
works
 fine but unlockables are missing.
 -ics
 Marc Wustrack kirjoitti:
 > Its seems like its working for now without this joinclass plugin.
 > But my server still loses his connection after a few hours and
 > doesn't reconnect on it self, always have to restart the whole
server :/

Links:
------
[1] mailto:i...@ics-base.net