How do the different FPS boosters compare in terms of their ability to
provide stable boosts? I've got pretty decent hardware but I'm seeing drops
from 500 even down to 450 sometimes and while the ingame experience is just
fine I'd like to improve to a more stable baseline. Currently I'm running
opsbooster.exe and my machine is a 2x Quad Xeon (Harpertown) @ 2.00Ghz with
8GB ram and I'm nowhere near full usage. Network connection is also not a
problem - my box is hosted with Ubiquity Servers in Dallas and I have no
doubts about the quality of their connection. Thanks in advance!