Yeah, that's the problem. Everyone "has to". Everyone "has to" get their
witty quips in, everyone "has to" post whatever dumb ass remark comes to
mind, and before you know it there's 60+ responses to something that
shouldn't have been posted in the first place.

But go ahead and blame it on me for the lulz, right?