Yeah there is, I think they added the servers steamid to the queries.

(ya, servers have steamids)

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Sebastian Staudt
Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 4:20 PM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Did S2A_INFO2 packet format change?

Hi.

I'm the developer of the query library Steam Condenser (
http://koraktor.github.com/steam-condenser) and recently I got a bug report
about weird data received from CZ servers.
I did some research and found out that all servers (GoldSrc and Source)
using the new S2A_INFO2 format (see
http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Server_queries#Source_servers_2) and
returning additional data (extra data flag, EDF) have not the documented
format for the "extra data". This seems to have changed recently. Does
anyone know what the new format is?

Best regards,

Sebastian