This particular exploit is a buffer overflow in the event message
where the client can specify a disconnect message, and the server will
serialize an event containing that message. There is an issue with the
function that serializes the game event that causes a buffer overflow
in the net message, and so it has to potential to crash other clients
or make them receive commands from another player relayed through the
server.