The thing is, he's quite right here. Even the chat triggers can be changed
readily, which seems to be the biggest hurdle for ex-Mani users. If your admins
aren't confident with chat commands or console commands they can use sm_admin.
If they can't bind a key to sm_admin get better admins

Obnoxiously Sent from my iPhone