Sounds like an older plugin is causing issues with kicking players.  Make
sure you have the latest version of all plugins.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Hargrove [mailto:j.r.hargr...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 8:27 AM
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: [hlds] Forcing Client Reconnect <6> Team Fortress 2

Hello all, I've been running a Team Fortress 2 server for a little over a
year now, and I hadn't been having problems up until recently. Forcing
Client Reconnect <6> keeps appearing on my server Console. And I Keep
getting reports that right after people download my server's necessary files
they either get a black screen or they get disconnected shortly after the
download finishes. But what's odd is some people have no problems whatsoever
joining my server. What do you guys think?
Also, any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks