also from Voogru

Spencer 'Voogru' MacDonald ✆  to Half-Life
show details 9:44 PM (10 hours ago)

It appears you can fix windows by copying the FileSystem_Steam.dll from the
client GCF file, then placing it in the orangebox/bin folder and renaming it
to filesystem_stdio.dll.

The server boots up but dont know if it'll crash and burn.

Epic fail though.

I think the file should be named like this tho.
FileSystem_stdio.dll   and not   filesystem_stdio.dll