I saw that Counter-Strike: Source got updated on Steam News, and
decided to update my server also. (to version 1.0.0.57)

After the update, I started up the server to test it, only to realize
that SourceMod and MetaMod is screwed up because of the update.
(metamod tells that he couldn't verify engine version)

Is there any parameter for HLDSUpdateTool to install an older revision
of the content? (i.e to have 1.0.0.56 again)

Thank you for any help you can give.