Perhaps you should ask valve to refund you all of the money you paid for the updates. I'm sure they'll be happy to assist you.

- Spencer.

On 6/14/2011 8:50 PM, Kyle Sanderson wrote:
If a new feature is pushed that attracts players and has an entire
event based around it. You can't really ignore it. It's just stupid
that none of this was looked at before hand. The Saxxy Awards are over
now, which probably means this will never be fixed. Keep in mind now
we're just shy of 3 weeks after Jon said these issues would be
resolved. I personally appreciate the communication, but realistic
timelines should be set. It's blatantly obvious that 4/5 people of the
now TF2 team just work on Modeling. The rest are gone.

If you honestly think that we're "fucktards" for pointing out critical
issues with a barely working system. Whatever, good for you, the world
must be full of "fucktards" then.
Kyle.