From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com]
On Behalf Of Jason Ruymen [jas...@valvesoftware.com]
Sent: 15 June 2011 01:29
To: 'Half-Life dedicated Linux server mailing list'; 'Half-Life dedicated Win32
Subject: [hlds] Team Fortress 2 Updates Released

Required updates for Team Fortress 2 are now available.  The specific changes
include:

- Added the Spiral Knights promotional hat
- Updated The Superfan, The Essential Accessories, and The Hero's Hachimaki so
they can be painted
- Updated The Conjurer's Cowl and The Maul so they can be crafted and traded

Jason