From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Jonathan Zakay
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 5:03 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Latest Update Issues

This could be an issue related to SM/MM (I am unable to confirm/test it at
the moment) but upon a player entering the game this is printed into the
server console and the server crashes.

http://s627.photobucket.com/albums/tt357/JonZakay/?action=view&current=Sourc
eCrash.png

The server is running windows server 2008 r2.