+1

On 10/19/2011 11:03 AM, Eugenio Roman wrote:
Reddit's tf2 couldn't put this simpler http://www.reddit.com/r/tf2/comments/lh2yu/for_enduring_all_of_these_recent_crashes_i/

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 12:25 AM, pilger <pilger...@gmail.com <mailto:pilger...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Glad to know the update wasn't meant to address the client
    crashes. At least we know you're working on it and will release as
    soon as possible.

    I'd just ask you to keep in mind what Jason said there. Most of
    our regular players just don't bother to get the game back running
    after the third crash and just go play something else. Hell, i
    finally got myself playing those Fronzen Synapse Humble Bundle
    games i got a month ago.

    We're eager for a solution. Best of luck to you and us all.

    On 19 October 2011 03:20, Jason <pctool...@gmail.com