Kicking all F2P isn't an option in my opinion, you'd be removing an entire
playerbase over a few problem individuals. I also question the choice to
hand out admin to players that are or claim to be female. The chance for
abuse is just too high with an unknown individual; by the time anything
could be done about a player abusing their mini-admin, it would have meant
an ill experience for many players.

I have to agree with E. Olson, valve needs something in place to prevent
the creation of massive numbers of F2P accounts, I'm honestly surprised
they don't already have something. When F2P was announced valve assured us
that it would not mean a rise in cheaters. Quite frankly I believe they're
not holding up their end of the bargan.

I have no quarrel with the VAC system, it sucks that it won't do anything
about cheaters right off the bat, but it's good that it prevents
programmers from figuring out something is VAC detectable before some of
their users are banned. Then you look back and see that TF2 is now F2P,
anyone can make as many accounts as they wish, and you have to wonder what
the point of having VAC is without a complimentary system to keep banned
players off.