I have to correct myself, these servers are old saigns servers.

From: Ronny Schedel
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2012 10:47 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Policy of truth

I don’t think saigns is delisted. They have changed their bots according to the
rules (read news of 10th December)

Some other servers with high gametracker scores got delisted:

http://www.gametracker.com/search/tf2/DE/?query=New+IP&=GO

They have changed their IP. If I remember well, their name was something with
Nightteam or similar.