I love how cheat programmers keep using the the 'debug' Draw box for
wallhacks.

Places where I've seen the debug drawbox:
* used for rendering area portals in-game with sv_cheats 1
Places where I've seen using the debug drawbox as cheats:
* too many to count

Perhaps it would helpful to check on the vac module if a player's is using
a render function...