If it's any consolation, the Valve CS:GO servers seem to crash fairly
frequently right now. At least when Lake/Arsenal was being played, I
haven't had much time to play since the latest patch. Though I can tell you
that the Terrorist bots don't actually do anything on Italy. They just sit
at spawn and wait for you to come to them. There are way too many issues
right now, and would cause a TON of headaches.