You know that no one that has control over beta keys (Valve devs or anyone
else) ever really browse those forums regularly.  One step short of
emailing people that I think might be able to grant me one, I come here. I
remembered seeing this topic and figured I make use of it (I wouldn't have
started one).  There's no real good place but here (is there?) to
communicate with Valve/Source game fans such as us who run or have ran
servers before and know the games pretty well.  There's gotta be someone
here that has connections or perhaps a stockpile of keys unless Valve is
being real particular with them, giving them out to the most random people.

I've done a good amount of participating in these dedicated server
discussions in the past so I don't think it's too much to let me use this
already existing topic to ask about a key.  But... I suppose that since it
is a mailing list, it is kinda annoying if the same unrelated topic keeps
being bumped and people keep getting email notifications for this list when
its about something unrelated.  I just don't know how else to get my hands
on a CS:GO beta key to help shape the game of which I plan on hosting a DS
for...