First, the demo file won't record any crucial information... plus, these
exploits aren't valve commands being messed up, it could be protocols being
buggy; for example sending the connection packet of 300 different clients...

And secondly, this reminds me of the disconnect message exploit, that would
*also block FVAR*, but I wouldn't worry about that exploit, it's already
fixed!