I've got to agree with the sentiment of "no wonder why people blacklist".
Personally I find servers running FakeClient to be really goddamn annoying and
I have blacklisted a number of them. Of course can run whatever they want so
long as it's not malicious, but you really can't be annoyed at Valve for
"fixing" (or "breaking" depending on your point of view) those plugins.

In any case, cool your jets and don't be so rude.

-J