It's ok, if you go to his cheesy looking website where he begs "Dr. Dunn" for help in fixing his replay system you can see around 80% of his crummy pay-to-win servers are empty, even with his incredible "wonka touch" plugins.

Must be the lack of plugins that fool people into thinking his servers are popular and frequently played on by real people. Because you know, quality server and communities are built upon plugins that masquerade you as a cool place to be and not the shined up dog-pile they really are.

Is my network going to be shat upon now? I hope my idle server isn't affected!

Why be so hostile about Valve banning you? Your little community with next to no posts on your forums, begging people to donate to you to keep your server afloat for one more month so your colo host doesn't yank your box, it's not worth the rage you so obviously have pent up. Go rub one out, fly a kite, pet a kitten, do something other than accumulate ass-sweat in your computer chair.

8)