Oh so after the policy was announced and all your servers disappeared you were
on vacation? Who do you think you are fooling.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Brian Simon" <bluebriansi...@gmail.com>
<hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds] Policy of Truth Still in effect? Fast Respawn without
tags OK?

Empty servers don't really count now do they? Especially empty servers with
bots. Bots mess with the respawn times due to Valve's buggy code, so we have
plugins to fix this. This issue with bots and respawn times has been reported
to Valve before and they confirmed that it is a bug, but have not fixed it yet.
If you connect to a full server, or at least a server where there are no bots,
you'll see that respawn times are default. I'm not sure what you think you're
claiming when you say we've been delisted before - we've never been delisted.

Fake clients and bot pings are over. When Valve announced the Policy of Truth,
we disabled these plugins and they have not been enabled since.

If you want to keep making worthless and invalid accusations, go ahead. But
know that they are both unfounded and wrong.