Haven't we screwed with client's TF2 servers enough? Cant even get a days worth of break time! :)

On 8/21/2012 7:22 AM, Sampson Rogers wrote:
Very doubtful.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2012 at 10:52 PM, Yuki <d...@dazzozo.com <mailto:d...@dazzozo.com>> wrote:

    ...first thing tomorrow?

    On 21/08/2012 03:52, ozgamingdot...@gmail.com
    <mailto:ozgamingdot...@gmail.com> wrote:
    This is the first TF2 update I can remember that is MASSIVELY
    overdue.. Server lag spikes, crashes, clients not able to
    connect, ugh...

    So what is the ETA of this way overdue TF2 update?