From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Claudio Beretta
Sent: 14 October 2012 03:41
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Dah! No Half-Life / Valve

take his suggestion, and launch the server from the command line

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Ook
<ooksser...@zootal.com<mailto:ooksser...@zootal.com>> wrote:
I strongly recommend using -console flag when starting the server and
dispensing with the worthless gui.

On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 at 10:36 PM, Paul Williams
[cid:image001.png@01CDA9BE.94353DD0]

I have done 'HldsUpdateTool.exe -command update -game valve -dir .' more than
once. Valve folder exists. Think I am gonna give up soon. Doing my head in this.