We have updated Counter-Strike 1.6 and Half-Life 1, this update is mandatory.

The update will need to be downloaded using the steamcmd tool, documented here:
https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SteamCMD
Use appid 90.

Changes in this update are:
- converted both games to using new Steampipe content system
- numerous exploit fixes
- CS 1.6 game play fixes
- upgraded GCC version for Linux build to improve performance and stability

With the move to the new content system it will be significantly easier to
deploy fixes (and run betas) for our Half-Life 1 based dedicated servers.

- Alfred