Hi
I am getting constant crashes since the update was released.
L 06/14/2013 - 01:273: [TF2] Sigscan for CalcCriticalMelee failed - Disabling
detour to prevent crashes
Windows 2003SourceMod Version: 1.6.0-dev+3923Metamod:Source version 1.10.0-dev
The server worked fine before the update was released.

Any thoughts? or a solution to a fix.