> Sure hope someone finally looks into this.

I played around a bit about a week ago (finally). When the Steam
queries were off by four, the Server queries were off by two. There
were 64 players connected, 4 not fully in-game (presumably
transferring). Considering how new (and prevalent the problem suddenly
became), I don't believe there's anything I can do. It looks like most
of the functions were inlined somewhere along the way (presumably to
make this more difficult; or I'm looking in the wrong places), so I've
given up for now.

Kyle.