> You should use SMAC's RCON Locker and whitelist IP that you want to allow.
>
> http://smac.sx/

Whitelisting home connections is rather pointless since the majority have
dynamic IP addresses that constantly change. Then there's the problem that
IP addresses can be easily spoofed.

> It's a TCP block, dunno why he said HTTP explicitly because it isn't HTTP.

Yeah excuse me on that, I work with all sorts of routers that use HTTP and
TCP interchangeably in the firmware and wasn't thinking.