On our Windows dedicated TF2 servers (including a freshly installed virgin copy
with no addons) we noticed that since the last update, anybody wielding the Ap
Sap causes server lag to the entire server every time Wheatley speaks.

The easiest way to demonstrate it is with the Ap-Sap-wielding spy to suicide
with kill in console. Reliably, there's a delay of from 1 second to up to 5
seconds or more between issuing the kill command and when the death actually
occurs. During this time the whole server feels "lag" or rubberbanding, and
net_graph 3 shows that all activity from the server halts briefly.

We guessed that it might have something to do with the change from .wav files
to .mp3 for those voice lines. For giggles, I uploaded the three
tf2_sound_vo_english_00x.vpk files from my client up to the /tf directory on
the server. THAT FIXED IT! I cannot reproduce the issue with those three vpk
files installed.

Weird bug. Easy enough workaround. Thought you'd all like to know and curious
if anyone can confirm or if we're just lucky when it comes to weird bugs.

Cheers!

 - Peter