Sorry about that, I've updated the wiki (we had just set it to go live on anonymous and I forgot to update my documentation).

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive

On 4/15/2015 6:16 PM, E. Olsen wrote:
I might be missing something then - the Wiki says it requires a steam account (with username password) to install.update the server with Steam CMD (?)