Example launch batch file:

start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-bioticslab?difficulty=0

This will launch the game on Biotics Lab on Normal.

Jared Creasy
Community Relations
Tripwire Interactive

On 4/14/2015 6:47 PM, Jared wrote:
The APPID for download a KF2 server from SteamCMD is:

app_update 232130

example:
login anonymous
force_install_dir ./KillingFloor2Server