It appears the servers still login to your old tokens, but they aren't listing on that page or via the web API.

Sounds like Valve screwed up the backend for this.

Daniel Barreiro <mailto:smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com>
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:37 PM
So there's a mess in the CSGO_Servers list right now as Valve introduced an update which will be enforcing login tokens and disabling anonymous login. It only applies to CSGO but looking at my account page, all of my old server tokens are gone. Am I just blind or did all tokens get wiped by this?