This was fixed, if you're still not seeing your previously registered servers
let me know.

________________________________
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com [hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com]
on behalf of Bubka3 [em...@bubka3.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 5:41 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] All old server tokens invalidated by new CSGO System?

It appears the servers still login to your old tokens, but they aren't listing
on that page or via the web API.

Sounds like Valve screwed up the backend for this.

Daniel Barreiro<mailto:smelly.feet.you.h...@gmail.com>
Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:37 PM
So there's a mess in the CSGO_Servers list right now as Valve introduced an
update which will be enforcing login tokens and disabling anonymous login. It
only applies to CSGO but looking at my account page, all of my old server
tokens are gone. Am I just blind or did all tokens get wiped by this?