We're working on an optional update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for
the update are below. We are tentatively aiming for 4PM PDT (23:00 UTC).

This update will be making the toolchain beta branch live.  This update
is known to break numerous server mods, many of which have updates
available.  In order to reduce the pain with this transition, the update
is optional for servers.  However, the next mandatory TF update will
necessarily end support for the pre-toolchain-update builds, so server
administrators should seek to update as soon as possible.

See the "Updated system requirements for TF2 dedicated servers" thread
for more information on the toolchain update.

- John